Easy & Effective Financial Literacy for Your Clients' Families
Online software designed for grades 1 and up (ages 6+) with parental involvement
FamilyMint’s Money Management Certification Program combines a 60-page step-by-step workbook with a fun online money management application for kids. Kids that complete the 2 month program develop key money habits that will benefit them the rest of their lives.
The program is designed to be used in the home, so it’s easy to provide the benefits of teaching financial literacy without requiring a lot of time.
The FamilyMint Premium application is INCLUDED with each workbook.
The books and the application can be co-branded, offering you an easy, value-added marketing tool that people get excited about.
"Teaching personal finance has taught me that achieving financial goals is all about action. To learn these skills at a young age helps set a solid foundation for a successful financial future. No program that I've come across does this better than FamilyMint!" - Joe K.., Financial Advisor
The award winning FamilyMint Method™ is so effective that it was named “Education Program of the Year for Children, Planning & Money Management” by the Institute for Financial Literacy
Program & Benefits:
Key benefit – Easy and effective financial literacy for your clients' families
- It’s unique & needed – use to set yourself apart from the competition
- Teachers, parents and kids love the program
- An unexpected but appreciated benefit for new or existing clients
- Parents & kids like to talk about it with others
- Helps create relationships - use for classroom visits or community educational events
- Compliments adult-focused financial education
- A value-added solution that engages the whole family
Key benefit – Increase a child’s understanding, confidence, and success in managing money
- Runs for 2 months and ends with a certificate of accomplishment
- Covers foundational money management concepts
- Activities form lifelong positive money management habits
- Includes FamilyMint Premium so children can do assignments online in an environment that simulates online banking. (normally $25/yr)
- Workbook may be used in conjunction with online application or as a standalone
- Parent/guardian also learns in the process while working with their child
Key benefit – Financial literacy without requiring classroom time