Become an affiliate for FamilyMint and you’ll earn 20% commissions for every sale you make – plus help families and their kids improve their financial literacy skills in the process.
Interested? Join our Affiliate Program!
How to Sign Up
- Sign up at e-junkie as an affiliate (if you haven't already).
- Once you’re signed up to e-Junkie join the FamilyMint affiliate program by clicking this link.
- You should now be able to get your links to promote our eBooks. If you’re new to e-junkie or are struggling with their system I’ve outlined the process of getting affiliate links from e-junkie here.
If you’re new to affiliate marketing
Please read 10 Tips for Using Affiliate Programs on your Blog and 6 More Tips for Affiliate Marketing on Blogs.
My main request is that you keep your promotions personal, relevant, non spammy and non hyped. While I believe this workbook will help bloggers achieve significant milestones with their blog nobody wins if you build the workbook up beyond what it is.
For best results - I highly recommend you get a copy of the eBooks you’re promoting. That’s not a desperate sales pitch – but rather a piece of advice – you’ll have more success promoting it if you’re familiar with it and genuine in your recommendation. It’s not compulsory but those who are having most success with the affiliate program have been interacting with the workbook.
A Few Tips From What Others are Doing
In analyzing the affiliate sales figures and watching the different approaches that people are taking so far I make the following observations which I hope might be helpful:
1. Those doing the promotion via email are converting best. While blog posts and tweeting the offer are also converting it seems for this promotion email is king from where am sitting.
2. One of the top affiliates has included a bonus for anyone who buys the book. This has converted very well.
3. Most of the top affiliates have all given quite personal recommendations that show that they’ve read the book and have been quite heavy on talking about benefits of the book as well as ‘talking me up’ as the author.
4. There’s been quite a bit of promotion on Twitter – this has been surprising in how many sales it has driven yet it is very much for a few minutes after the tweet. Those doing best with Twitter are tweeting during peak times and doing multiple tweets over a number of days to reach their full network
5. Multiple promotions seem to be working well – what I mean by this is that one of the top affiliates has posted on his blog, emailed his list and has done a few tweets. They didn’t all go out at once but over 3 days. This seems to have reinforced the promotion to his readers and alerted different parts of his network to it.
If you have any questions about the affiliate program please contact me through my contact page.